Happy Valentines Day Lovelies!
Valentines is a great time for fashion and love.
You do not need a man in your life to enjoy Valentines Day! It is defiantly not a holiday to remind you that you are alone, No Way! It’s another occasion to be a total babe and dress up. Valentines can be a day for you! Treat yourself because you deserve it!
Here are a few ideas of things to do on Valentines:
- Book a Spa Day
- Plan a Girls Night
- Plan a Shopping Date and get yourself something nice
- Buy yourself the best chocolates and curl up with a good book
- Champagne with Strawberries and a Bubble Bath
What ever you like doing or decided to do, do it for you!
My Favorite Part About Valentines
- All The Candy, of course. I try to stay away but I can’t resist! I use the holiday as an excuse to indulge.
- Dressing up! I love a cute Valentines Day outfit. I wanted to get more elaborate with my outfits however it did not work out this year!
- The cards! I love giving Valentines cards and I love receiving them. I may try to make my own cards next year.
- Going out to eat! I love going out and watching all the cute couples do cheesy stuff for each other, it’s really sweet. Before I got married, I used to take my son out to his favorite restaurant. He was my little Valentines Date, I sure miss those days and he will never get away from it. Even when he is 30, I will take him out around Valentines Day for our Valentines Dinner.
- Chocolate Cover Strawberries! I will choose these over candy.
What are your obsessions with Valentines Day? I’d Love to hear them!
Shop My Casual Valentines Day outfit down below!
More to Shop!